Certificates of Deposit & IRA
Concorde Bank offers a variety of short-term and long-term Certificates of Deposit (CDs) that guarantee yields at maturity. A certificate of deposit is a safe and secure way to save. Our rates on regular certificates are very competitive, and we frequently offer even higher rates on special certificates. Contact us for more information on rates and CD specials.
Features of CD's
- Minimum balance of $500.00
- Investment terms from 30 days up to 5 years
- Various interest payment terms are available
- Interest payments can be deposited into your checking or savings account or added to the balance of the CD
- Automatic renewal after maturity date
- Ten day grace period is allowed after the maturity date to redeem or change terms
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Concorde Bank offers both Traditional and Roth IRAs in the form of Certificates of Deposits. Contact us for more information.